Justice for Children
Register  |   | 

  Author   Comment  

Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #1 
     Would anyone perhaps know where I may find "Termination of Parental Rights" forms ?

     I am aware that I may need to contact an attorney. However, this is a unique situation and may not require that I retain one if I can obtain the correct forms for my County and State. I am located in Gwinnett County, GA . I have googled the term and scanned http://www.legalaid-ga.org already. I greatly appreciate any suggestions !

Thanks !

Gods greatest gift is my beautiful, healthy children.
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!